Brand Incubator is a platform where thought leaders can inspire truly passionate creators and CEOs and guide them on their journey towards building and growing successful businesses. Our first project involves working with a transformative Cannabis/CBD company that is dedicated to making the best possible products, to educate consumers about CBD’s many benefits, and to elevate the industry as a whole. You will be joining an all-star team of creative heroes whose resumes include EVP of marketing for Disney, designers, and consultants for the initial iPhone launch, a top 50 Amazon Best Seller, and the first graphic designer for Uber, and the lead designer for Amazon Go, to name a few. Creating alongside us, you will be taking part in developing an ambitious omnichannel marketing strategy as we collaborate and build a nationally recognizable brand.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including affiliate, SEO/SEM, email, social media, mobile and display advertising
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
This person will report directly to the CMO. With this high-visibility role, you will have the opportunity to deliver and test new ideas regularly. If you have a passion for building things and a curiosity for everything digital, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the Senior Leadership Team to deliver the vision of the board, supporting teams (such as content creators), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget while exceeding agreed KPIs.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, affiliate, email, social media, comparison shopping engine/marketplaces, mobile and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, affiliate, email, social media, comparison shopping engine/marketplaces, mobile and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and Facebook Campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What's In It For You
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Work directly with and learn from founders and executives that our founders of nationally recognized brands.
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits provided
- 10 paid vacation days, 5 personal/sick days
- Very collaborative team.
If you would like to be a part of our growing team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com